Thursday, November 3, 2016

Trip to Valladolid


GEOGRAPHY

I think the trip to Valladolid was good, it wasn't too far and it was quite interesting.First we saw by our own a little bit of Valladolid, which I liked.After we went to a concert, and in my opinion it was a quite boring concert.Later we went to Carrefour and we had fun although we couldn't go to Mc Donalt's because in the end there weren't any.Next we got on the bus and went to see the Penafiel's castle and it's wine museum, which I would of enjoyed more if it was guided.Afterwards a guide showed us the castle and told us some information about it(it's history, the material that they used to construct it,it's rooms), I think it could be interesting for people who like castles, but not for me. I have to say that it had wonderful views. Last we got on the bus and we went directly to Villamayor.....






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your report. But I think we should check some grammar

    ReplyDelete