Wednesday, December 14, 2016

SELF-ASSESSMENT

ENGLISH

English with Cristina is awesome, because while we learn lots of interesting things, we have fun doing lots of activities. I think on this term I´ve joust learned a little bit of grammar, but  I have learned lots of new expressions.I have also learned a lot how to use technology.My favorite activity was the project in which we had to move while we were lip dubbing, because listening to songs and singing them is a very good way to learn English, because you hear real American vocabulary and it is easier to learn it than joust studding. I think I am very good at speaking, but I need to learn how to write with out making grammar mistakes, this is the hardest thing for me to do and that I have to change. I think the part of culture that we learned is quite interesting to know and I think we should know those types of things. 

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME BLOG JONATHAN!!!
    YOU'VE DONE A GREAT JOB!!
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the time and the effort made it really good

    ReplyDelete