Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Self Assesment

GEOGRAPHY ENGLISH AND P.E

I can describe pictures with out having any trouble or getting stuck. I think one of my favorite things were the games that we did at 7th hour with Clarissa, because while you play and have fun with out noticing it, you are learning. I think I did quite good the oral exams, although I have to admit my English level and pronunciation has gone down a lot through the years. In the only thing that I am a little confused is knowing the fish and the fruits and vegetables. I practice English at home with my family and I watch some movies and series in English, it is also very helpful to listen to music in English because you get vocabulary easily, and it's pure American vocabulary. I need to improve my grammar. I learnt a lot about culture of Bangladesh, and other countries.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB JONATHAN...AND AS FOR YOUR ENGLISH, IT'S GREAT!
    JUST CHECK OUT: WITHOUT..
    THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB JONATHAN...AND AS FOR YOUR ENGLISH, IT'S GREAT!
    JUST CHECK OUT: WITHOUT..
    THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete